Aug 12, 2010

The Real Numbers

Confinement period, to some I've asked mentioned it is 30 days, some said 40 while some like my mom said it's 44. To play it safe, 44 days it will be. Someone has to listen to her own mother, right?

It's nearing to a month since I laid my eyes on this lil boy I called my own. Hizqiel has tremendously grown since day 1 though I find it so difficult to notice that he is much bigger now. But those chubby cheeks, I gotta say is super cute with his round face.

Alternatively, this may be personal but Hizqiel is mainly on formula now. Up to this very day, I am still encouraging him to latch on and suck it up but he ain't doing it, or is it I am doing it all wrong. I suppose blaming it on me is much better than the lil one. He is so innocent, pure and seeing him calms me. I gotta admit that I am indeed in a lil stress/depress whenever things go on my way and hence this is one of the case too. I shall not give up and will still encourage him to try and try and  I have to get the bottle ready, just in case he starts wailing.

Right now, I'm also focusing on getting back my energy and fitness and don't mention the flabby tummy and thighs. These two needs serious major 'makeover'. If only I have thousands of moolah, I shall go for the London weight treatment and shed all those pound and look slim like the ladies as advertised. :D

15 more days to go and 'pantang' will be done. Insya'Allah I can start fasting, loose more weight for raya and seriously 'rimas' already need to go out !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment