Aug 16, 2010

The long needle

Dear Hizqiel,

Mummy is so proud of you. I was so worried last night for this morning event. The nurse checked for your weight and height. You have grown from 2.7kg to a healthy 4kg and you have grown taller too from 49cm to 52cm. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Nurse chatted with mummy a little regarding the immunisation package/price and how she thought Daddy will be with us for next month's checkup. Honestly, I really wanna Daddy to be with us too but sadly weekdays is a difficult time for him.

Then the moment came, it was already time for you to take the Hep-B jab. The long needle scared Aunty Sila out as she was the one carrying you. I was standing by your side and I watched the needle pierced into your skin. You cried out loud but only for a moment.

I'm so proud of you baby. You're so strong. You're more pampered now especially after the injection. You wanna to be cradle almost everytime. I love you so much boy. So much. Muacks!!

Love,
Mummy

0 comments:

Post a Comment