Aug 15, 2010

Weakling

As soon as he stepped out of the house for HTA at 2110hrs just now, I became all weak inside. He kissed us goodbye for Sunday and will be back to see us on Friday. Everyday is a counting down of hours, especially the nights that how I wish he is around.

Strangely I have not been in tears ever since the arrival of my lil man. But tonight exceptionally I admit defeat. Not too sure of my true feelings now, all I'm worried about is for tomorrow. Baby Hizqiel will be going for his 1 month medical checkup, that also means his 2nd jab. I am worked out, worrying so hard inside. A mum can worry right? Like will he wail so loudly/have a fever/etc.

This may sound very un-independant of me, but tomorrow will be the 1st time I go for a checkup unaccompanied and with the thoughts of me not able to contain my emotions tomorrow really make me all sick right now.

I really hope things will be all well tomorrow. Insya'Allah. Dear God, please help me to go through this with much patience. Please give me the strength that I need and please protect my son from all sickness. Amin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment