Jul 12, 2010

@ 36 weeks

Hi Baby,

It feels darn good that mummy's maternity leave kicks off today. Woohoo!!
Feeling more relax that I'm away from work, office but I do miss the nice people at work.
Even you feel the same too, with your movements since morning and as I'm typing this, I could feel you are more relax too. :)
Sadly, I really want this rest badly.

This coming 14th July (wed) we will meet again my dear jnr and finally we have decided on a name for you.
Insya'Allah everything will be fine. Smooth delivery and all. However baby, mummy really hope you decide to see the world on the last week of July or during the due date itself, when your father is around. :) Mummy wouldn't wanna him to miss his lessons, his trainings though. Let's work together as a family right now ok.

I am so excited for your arrival and at the same time, I'm really unsure of my feelings of fear and anxiety. People around us are all excited, guess that has taken much of my 'fear'. Whatever it is the pain will be, I am looking forward to it. Everybit of it as I wanna it to be a great experience for me as a Mummy. So one fine day, I could tell you how is it having you from day 1.

More or less your stuffs are ready, except that Mummy needs to do more spring cleaning at home. So you see taking early leave is not only to rest but to also clean up the room for you dear. Mummy loves you.

See you this Wednesday. This time around Nenek and Datuk will be accompanying us ya.
*Hugs*

Love,
Mummy
12/7/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment