Jun 30, 2010

My Lil unborn mischief

Syukur Alhamdulillah. You're doing fine Baby. Your legs are on my left side now no wonder the super active kicking and movements these few days. You are lying about 45 degrees with your head on my bottom right side. Hence the bulging round on the bottom right often during my sleep and in the morning. :)

Baby, you're my lil mischief. You will move strongly and actively minutes before we enter the doctor's room. But once we're in the room, you will often be quiet and lay there without moving nor kicking. You will be a good boy. Then once we left the room, you started to move and kicking mummy. Are you scared to see Dr Tan? Hehe. :)

Today Mummy Maria is one happy delighted individual as it was her 1st time witnessing a baby scan. She saw your head, your heartbeat and surprisingly she kept saying Dr Tan is a cute doctor. Cheeky as ever!

After visiting Doc Tan, mummy went to visit the dietian regarding the sugar readings for the past few weeks. Syukur everything is fine, instead of high she mentioned that it was rather low. But still Mummy needs to continue taking the sugar readings til labour.

We will meet again this coming 14th July baby. This time around, we will bring Nenek and Datuk along ya since Daddy is in camp. I'm sure Daddy miss you alot.

Good Night my lil mischief.
Love you,
Mummy
30/6/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment