Jun 29, 2010

@ 34 weeks

At 34 weeks now and feeling all emotional/mixed feelings. But definately I could feel Jnr's movement are stronger and harder now. Each push, kick are often too strong that all I wanna do is laugh. Yes mummy is enjoying all these baby. I'm gonna miss having you moving in me when it is time for you to see the world.

But not too soon dear. Not just yet. As you know Daddy is not at home from Monday-Thursday. So please hang in there when it is already full term and when Daddy is around ya.

Mummy will certainly would like to thank you for being there for and with me when Daddy is not around. You keep me company with your cute movements that all I wanna do is smile and talk to you. I hope I am feeding you well these days. Tomorrow I will see you and I am so excited and anxious to know your progress at this stage and also I really hope the diabetes level has gone down. I really hope you are doing just fine inside, happy and healthy.

I love you Jnr. See you tomorrow.
Mummy loves you.

Good night love.
29/6/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment